I don't have ducks or a row I have Flamingos and they are everywhere shirt

Lena Kendall, there is no price gouging, it is a standard retail markup, there is not one business in the USA that doesn't mark up that much. Not one successful one, I don't have ducks or a row I have Flamingos and they are everywhere shirt. Vince Denny if that’s the normal price that the market will support, that’s legal. If the price changes due only to a crisis, that’s price gouging. The key part is “during a crisis”. In normal times, anything goes because theoretically the item isn’t in short supply and you could go elsewhere for a cheaper price. During a crisis, you are just taking advantage of people.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Samurai champloo degenerate shirt

3800 Degrees Parental Advisory Youngboy never broke again shirt

99 Aaron Judge New York Yankees shirt